Some more pinks, and the metals roughed in. Not sure if I just want to call it done and move on or spend time blending stuff out, as it’s super rough. I was really feeling a lot better about my brush control overall today, so I’m already calling it a win as that was the main point of the project.
Messed around with the purples some and put in the whites.
So I’ve realized the white zenithal prime went on bumpy Will to smooth things disappearing 🙂
Anyway. Shaded the purples and brought back some mids. Sketched in some highs.
Some highlights on the skin and I shaded and highlighted the hair.
Roughed in the shadows and started highlights on the skin. My usual Muddy Soil mixed into the Dark Skin base. Then the highlights start with mixing Bright Skin Shadow into Dark Skin.
More or less base coated now. Takes so long trying to figure out all those contrasts and making sure everything works as a whole! But I think I’ve got a pretty good handle on it now. Also need to dial up my brush control in a big way 🙂 So sloppy!
Not much, but it’s a start…
Just the very first couple coats of base coat on a few spots.
Spent most of the evening getting the new desk setup and looking around for paints, deciding on first colors, etc.