Zombicide Ramsay WIP 1

I started a new fun project, the not-Gordon Ramsay from Zombicide. I’m going to try to keep at least one ‘serious’ project (Seza just now) and one fun project(tabletop screwing around fast stuff) on the bench.

Ramsay_WIP_1.jpgRamsay_WIP_2.jpg

In other notes, the RH trooper I had in simple green is being stubborn about being cleaned, I’m just going to shelve that project for now. I started cleaning a newer RH jailbird hero and the resin was more brittle than some of the older RH resin and she lost her bayonette. Since I wanted to do a side-by-side with a metal one to show quality comparison…it kinda ruined the similarity a bit and took the wind out of my sails for that project. Not shelved, but under consideration (I’ll have to prime them before taking any photos. Lastly, I finally got around to the final prep stages on my plastic KD TK pinup, I decided to glue the head to the cloak but paint that separate from teh body. It was a tricky glue-up, but I had a good plan and it worked well. Still needs a bit of GS for the gap, but it will be ready for primer soon and be a rather interesting job, as disassmbled painting is new for me.