Class was pretty instruction-heavy tonight, long demonstration and the lecture portion got a bit rambly. So this one is /really/ not done! Plan is to leave the drapery up and finish next week. Some people didn’t even start on it as they were putting some finishing touches on their submissions for the show, as the instructor did a round of critique in helping people choose the submissions (and I spent a lot of time listening to that to pick up lessons, too!).
You can see where I measure and angle at the very first stages, as well as the toned background I like to work over. Then it’s roughing in shadow and highlight shapes to get a feel for the next step of accuracy.