Seza WIP 5

Ok, back to Seza! I spent some time thinking of how I want to approach this, since it’s (for me) a pretty challenging project. I decided to use a technique I first tried on Goldar a long time ago and put in a simple hue scheme and focus on value for the initial painting. I went with desaturated blues over the initial Blue Flame base coat: Military Blue, Midnight Blue and Blue Liner. I’d like to spend some time learning to paint in the lower values on this, too.


Of course, this is really rough, just getting an idea of the overall look and I like the colors (I did reject a few more saturated blues along the way). Definitely should’ve assembled the skirts after painting and saved myself a hassle.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s