Seza WIP 3

I pulled out Seza to get cracking on her and noticed a couple mold lines I missed. I probably should’ve just scraped them down, but I had to smooth a few spots anyway, so I tried using brush-on sealer to cover the lines. It worked pretty well, but took many coats. So I was putting on a coat and playing some Hendrix while it dried…

Then I base coated the skin and started to base some of the darker parts. This one is going to take a while, she’s a big’un.

Seza_WIP_7.jpgSeza_WIP_8.jpg

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s