Started today’s bench time with assembly. Didn’t plan ahead and wasted a bunch of GS, I like to let my superglued joints sit overnight before poking GS into gaps, woops. But I did manage to get Thalia’s arm GS’d, I went a bit heavy because she’s so delicate, hopefully paint will cover it ok.
Then I glued up Seza’s arms and head, but didn’t want to go for the legs and cloth until I can GS the upper parts. She’ll be a longer term assembly, but that’s cool. My first somewhat large resin assembly. Feels good having something quite different on the bench…and a Mierce mini, finally!
My plan was to then start in on paint for the Keeper’s base, but the tamiya grey primer I had zenithal’d with was beading paint a bit and I just didn’t like how it was looking. So I reprimed it in AP black with a very light zenithal of AP white. I like to let my primer sit an hour or so, so I don’t think I’ll be getting any more done today.
But, it’s some progress across three projects, so that’s cool.